POST-IT NOTES: HOTTEST HEADLINES ON 8/27
Are you suffering from a case of too-many-news-sources-and-not-enough time? Don’t worry, there’s a cure. JET rounds up the relevant headlines of the day in entertainment, breaking news and lifestyle trends.
Click and catch up here every evening with our Post-It Notes:
1. Discussions of the Michael Brown shooting could make its way to the classroom.
2. Find out who the Missouri governor picked for its new public safety director.
3. Uncle Sam is looking to collect a big chunk of change from this actress.
4. Guess the newest cast member of the upcoming Richard Pryor biopic.
5. Don’t miss your chance to win tickets to this festival!
6. Did BET suspend one its shows for a bad joke?
7. Film producer or bank robber? California policemen couldn’t seem to tell the difference.
8. This NBA coach received great news!