POST-IT NOTES: HOTTEST HEADLINES ON 7/8
Are you suffering from a case of too-many-news-sources-and-not-enough time? Don’t worry, there’s a cure. JET rounds up the relevant headlines of the day in entertainment, breaking news and lifestyle trends.
Click and catch up here every evening with our Post-It Notes:
1. As if Beyoncé wasn’t already at the helm of a music empire, here is more proof she runs the world.
2. Bob Marley fans are probably in route to Washington and this is why.
3. This woman might have bought a train ticket to trouble.
4. A 2-year-old boy put a true meaning to the phrase “Steppin’ Out on Faith.”
5. This is a chip off the old block that could change women’s lives.
6. Congrats may be in order for this celebrity. They say the third time is a charm, right?
7. You knew RHOA produced moments of drama and shock, but you’ll definitely gasp at this!
8. A young man is making positive attempts at education despite a tragic family history.
9. Will this singer go from Barbie to Bible?
10. The latest on prison healthcare costs revealed in this report’s findings.