POST-IT NOTES: HOTTEST HEADLINES ON 7/18
Are you suffering from a case of too-many-news-sources-and-not-enough time? Don’t worry, there’s a cure. JET rounds up the relevant headlines of the day in entertainment, breaking news and lifestyle trends.
Click and catch up here every evening with our Post-It Notes:
1. Today, the world celebrates the legacy of an icon.
2. Check out Nordstrom’s way of redefining the meaning of “beautiful.”
3. “The show must go on” for this biopic.
4. Yes, too much of a good thing exists.
6. Will previous good news lead to bad news for UNCF?
7. Here’s a reminder that there is still room for growth in equality.
8. What do you think “The King” should don next season?
9. This thankful girl went from doorstep to diploma.
10. This basketball legend is “OK.”