POST-IT NOTES: HOTTEST HEADLINES ON 7/16
Are you suffering from a case of too-many-news-sources-and-not-enough time? Don’t worry, there’s a cure. JET rounds up the relevant headlines of the day in entertainment, breaking news and lifestyle trends.
Click and catch up here every evening with our Post-It Notes:
1. Washington’s newest law will have everyone flying high.
2. This reporter went a few steps further than just relaying the news.
3. They say “nothing lasts forever,” but this celebrity’s misfortune proves otherwise.
4. It turns out that we aren’t completely freed of Sterling.
5. An upcoming and anticipated trial has sparked activism action.
6. An addition to the list of things that WON’T get her back.
7. This woman just made history…and looks darn good while doing it.
8. Vanessa Williams may be a stunning beauty, but even she is human.
9. Royal blue and White floods the nation’s capital for a celebration.