POST IT NOTES: HOTTEST HEADLINES ON 6/9
Are you suffering from a case of too-many-news-sources-and-not-enough time? Don’t worry, there’s a cure. JET rounds up the relevant headlines of the day in entertainment, breaking news and lifestyle trends.
Click and catch up here every evening with our Post It Notes:
1. President Obama is making moves to help college students.
2. Find out what may have caused the accident that critically injured comedian Tracy Morgan.
3. Guess what former NBA star landed a new gig as the New York Knicks head coach.
4. These billionaire brothers made a huge donation to the United Negro College Fund.
5. Don’t make rude jokes about Tichina Arnold. Just ask French Montana.
6. Congratulations to this artist for receiving the key to his hometown city.
7. Halle Berry ordered to pay HOW MUCH in child support?!