Post-It Notes: Hottest Headlines on 10/15
Are you suffering from a case of too-many-news-sources-and-not-enough time? Don’t worry, there’s a cure. JET rounds up the relevant headlines of the day in entertainment, breaking news and lifestyle trends.
Click and catch up here every evening with our Post-It Notes:
1. Another Dallas nurse has tested positive for Ebola.
2. Our condolences to the family of U.S. fencing Olympian Kamara James.
3. This is a record-breaking year for Black political candidates.
4. Good news for fans of HBO shows.
5. We LOVE this video by the First Lady!
6. Would you recognize this soul singer hustling on the streets?