Post-It Notes: Hottest Headlines on 9/22
Are you suffering from a case of too-many-news-sources-and-not-enough time? Don’t worry, there’s a cure. JET rounds up the relevant headlines of the day in entertainment, breaking news and lifestyle trends.
Click and catch up here every evening with our Post-It Notes:
1. The alleged White House intruder may have a criminal past.
2. This NFL quarterback is in hot water for reportedly using a racial slur.
3. Congratulations to this Broadway hit for breaking records!
4. Turns out this SNL actor isn’t planning to leave the show after all.
5. You won’t believe how this Alaskan news reporter quit her job.
6. Our thoughts and prayers are with the loved ones of this prolific writer.