From SoundCloud to WorldWide: Cashmere Cat Drops ‘9’ Debut
It’s only up from here.
Cashmere Cat was another SoundCloud find along with Trippy Turtle. Their mixes supplied endless twist and turns on some of our favorite listens. Now, Cashmere (who’s real name is Magnus August Høiberis), is back with his star-studded and highly anticipated debut, 9.
The 29-year-old Norwegian producer has decided to go all out and just in time for festival season. Released last Friday, the 10-track album sports appearances from Ariana Grande, The Weeknd, Jhené Aiko, Kehlani, Francis and the Lights, Ty Dolla $ign, Selena Gomez, Tory Lanez, and Camila Cabello.
Following up a pretty steady flow of releases including “Wild Love” featuring The Weeknd and Francis And The Lights, and the Tory Lanez collaboration “Trust Nobody,” he dropped “9 (After Coachella)” featuring MØ and SOPHIE. Tuesday, he released the video of the song set to appear on his album.
He also released the track list last week which you can see below.
1. “night night” feat. Kehlani
2. “europa pools” feat. Kacy Hill
3. “9 (after coachella)” feat. MØ & Sophie
4. “wild love” feat. The Weeknd & Francis and the Lights
5. “quit” feat. Ariana Grande
6. “infinite stripes” feat. Ty Dolla $ign
7. “victoria’s veil”
8. “trust nobody” feat. Selena Gomez & Tory Lanez
9. “love incredible” feat. Camila Cabello
10. “plz don’t go” feat. Jhené Aiko
Check out the video above.