You never know what you’re going to get hen it comes to pop culture writer Michael Arceneaux, and that’s why we like him! This week, he demands answers in for celebrity shenanigans from the Shawty Lo cancellation to Erica Mena’s crazy behavior of Vh1’s Love & Hip-Hop. The questions are definitely facetious but whether you want to answer them or not is up to you. Check it out.
1. Now that Kelly Rowland has released a new single, it’ll only be a short while now before Beyoncé drops her new song, yes?
2. Do you think VH1 has already offered Shawty Lo another chance at reality television?
3. Did Mandeecees’ mama really name him Mandeecees?
4. I don’t care if she remixes it to “Obama On Fire,” can someone inform Alicia Keys that she must stop trying to make “Girl On Fire” a thing?
Lol. No more singles! Album not selling good enough.RT @amerikanskitzo: Okkkkkay @keyshiacole im waiting for some … tmi.me/HCCEI
— Keyshia Cole Gibson (@KeyshiaCole) January 21, 2013
5. Can y’all go buy Keyshia Cole’s latest album so she can release “Hey Sexy?”
6. See why apologies and paying people on time matters?
7. Does André 3000 realize how hurtful he is with his constant reminders that OutKast isn’t coming back?
8. When is someone going to tell Chris Brown to stop walking around looking like he’s on that Heisenberg?
9. Who is responsible for booking Lupe “Obama Is A Terrorist, Plus I Don’t Vote” Fiasco for an Inaugural Ball?
10. Why am I not surprised Keri Hilson said the following: “Don’t get too wrapped up in baby world that you forget about Keri Hilson because we make great music together so let’s do it?”
11. How has Erica Mena managed to go through life without wearing a straight jacket and catching a weekly fade?
Read the full list of questions at Michael’s blog The Cynical Ones.