This is the ultimate wardrobe malfunction. East African Rapper, Chamelone’s $12,700 NASA approved spacesuit almost suffocated him while on stage. The costume was said to have weighed 20 kg and was incredibly difficult to breathe in because it lacked oxygen and also generated an unbearable amount of heat. Chamelone quickly realized that he would be unable to complete the show in his costume and tried to remove it in a panic. However, he forgot some of the instructions along the way and almost suffocated in the process.
Lesson learned: Performers, should be more meticulous about their wardrobe choices.