Nails by Najja: Snowflakes
What better way to start off your week than with a quick and easy manicure? Sit down with your kit, and get ready to create some of the coolest designs. Always remember that you are the artist and your nail is the canvas!
Shout out to YouTube nail guru Cute Polish for this week’s look.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
A light blue nail polish
A white polish
A dotting tool (If you don’t have one of these, use the end of a bobby pin or makeup brush as a substitute)
WHAT TO DO:
1. Prep your nails with a base coat.
2. Paint each finger with two coats of a light blue, and wait 3-5 minutes before moving on to the next step.
3. Next, use the white polish to cross three lines.
4. Then, dip your dotting tool in the white polish, and plop dots at the end of each line. Add a few more dots for falling flakes.
5. Finish up the look with a top coat.
Try out this design or post your own creation on Instagram using #ManiMonday, and we’ll repost our favorites!