Available in the Apple Store as “JET Digital.” Available in Google Play and Kindle stores as JET. It’s best if you search for “JET Magazine” in Google Play and Kindle or if you are on your mobile device, click the store button below. Look for Keke Palmer on the cover.
Step 1: To welcome you aboard, we are offering our very first, historic issue for free with a special code. Just click here to register and you will receive your code immediately.
Step 2: Download the JET app from the App Store of your choice. Click on the appropriate app store logo below to download. To receive issues of JET for 30 days FREE, please fill out the registration form here. Upon registration, you will receive your free access code.
Step 3: On iOS (Apple devices), once you download the app from the app store and install it, it will appear in your Newsstand. Tap on it to open it up. This will bring you to the library page where you will see the inaugural issue with Keke Palmer on the cover.
- If on an iPad device, tap on the HELP button at the bottom of the screen.
- If on an iPhone device, tap on the menu bars on the top left corner.
- If on an Android device, tap on the menu bars on the top left corner.
Then tap on SIGN IN in the menu along the left hand side. Sign in with your email address and use the free access code as your Subscription Number. This will sign you in.
Once signed in, tap on the cloud icon below the issue cover image to begin the download.
- if on an iOS (Apple device) you will see a circle slowly filling out. Once the circle is completed and becomes an X, you can tap on the cover of the issue to read it.
- if on an Android device you will see a blue status bar indicating the progress of the download. Once the bar is completely blue and becomes an X, you can tap on the cover of the issue to begin reading and enjoying JET.
Please fill out the registration form here. Upon registration, you will receive an email with your free access code.